Facilities & Services
The Loft and Chapel provides beautifully landscaped outdoor grounds for your wedding. Our breathtaking outdoor gazebo a mid our acres of perfectly manicured grounds is the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding as well as a backdrop for capturing once-in-a-lifetime photos. But don't worry if you decide to get married in the winter. The Loft and Chapel offers a wonderful hall for all of your guest to enjoy your ceremony and reception on your special day while staying warm and toasty! Please feel free to take a look at one of the many tours on our website as you choose the Loft and Chapel as a perfect venue for you.
Services we offer at our facility:
The Loft and Chapel is a full-service, one-stop-shop for all of your wedding needs. From catering to photography, we provide all of the services that will make your wedding planning easy and affordable. We offer a full array of wedding services and wedding planning at your fingertips. Customize your event at our beautiful venue from beginning to end with our personal guidance. Remember, this is your wedding day, and The Loft and Chapel will help you customize your wedding to capture the event you have always imagined.
Loft and Chapel offers wedding photography packages to accommodate a wide array of budgets. We also have a photo booth available!
We welcome your personal minister to preside over your ceremony. but The Loft and Chapel can provide you with non-denominational minister to do your nuptials. The Loft and Chapel's minister provides a traditional ceremony that you are encouraged to customize any way you choose. Music to perfect the romantic atmosphere for your ceremony is also provided at The Loft and Chapel, or we are happy to accommodate you, should you choose to supply your own live musician for your special day. Unity Candles are also available for the ceremony.
Here at Loft and Chapel, we feature a full-service catering for your wedding with a build your own delicious style buffet dinner. Our buffet is available on china with glassware, or for the budget minded we offer high end plastic ware to save money on your wedding day.
Loft and Chapel offers sumptuous, customized wedding cakes to match your color pallet and flower selection, we also a wide variety of delicious cake flavors to pick from.
We have full DJ services available! The service includes dinner music and light show until 1 am (our DJ will coordinate your personal needs prior to your wedding day).
We also offer a full bar service with many thirst quenching tap beers to select from, as well as foreign and domestic bottled beers. Champagne and wine toasts are also available.
We also make decorating a snap, offering elegant decoration packages and inexpensive center pieces for your wedding tables. We also have candy boxes labeled with custom pictures of your choice. Loft and Chapel has a wide array of table linens and chair covers and lighting effects available for you to chose from for your wedding day.
Book us for any of the following events!
- Groups of 75-300
- Wedding Receptions
- Business Meetings
- Holiday Parties
- Or any Special Occasion
Price list for Saturday nights April through October. Substantial discounts for Saturday nights mid-November through March (see Loft for details).
- 140 people minimum for a buffet in the large halls
- 75 people minimum for a buffet in the small hall
- Other services optional
- Halls: Large Hall - $500.00 includes tables, chairs, linen, set up and clean-up. Small Hall - $200.00
- Dinner Buffet: $22.95 per person with Classic (plastic) plate, linen tablecloth and silverware. $25.95 per person with China plate, linen tablecloth, wine glassware, water goblet and silverware (linen napkin $1.00 per person extra, China cake plate $1.00 per person extra).
- Kids 1-5, no charge
- Kids 6-9, half-price
- Kids 10 and up, regular price
- Ceremony: $595.00 includes minister, music and candles. (Ceremony $545.00 when combine with buffet/reception). Rehearsal with minister day prior, $150.00.
- D.J. Music with light show: $895.00 up to 6 hours or until 1 a.m. (dinner music provided no extra charge).
- Cake Cutting: $75.00 includes plates, napkins, forks (if cake purchased from the Loft, cutting is included).
- Wedding Cakes: $4.50 per person (decorated, tiered cake on pedestal with fountain) includes cake cutting, plates, forks, and napkins.
- Photography: Sample package: 200-210 4 x 6 prints $1295.00. Includes pictures before and during the ceremony, posed pictures following, pictures outdoors and pictures during all wedding events. (Smaller and lager packages available.)
- Photo Booth: Includes two hours unlimited use, two prints one for your guest and one for you, props and a host to help, $500.00.
- Bartender: $17.50/hour
- Beer: House, Coors, Miller and Budweiser products. $255.00 per half, $160.00 per quarter. (Ask about additional beer product choices.)
- Soda: $2.50 per person, unlimited soda for the evening.
- Italian Sparkling Spumante: $22.00 per bottle, includes plastic hollow stemmed glass at each place setting. (With china, glassware included.)
- Wines: White Zinfandel, Merlot, and Chardonnay, $22.00 per liter carafe. (With glassware same as above.)
- Decorating: Check with the Loft for more details.
- Deposit Requirement: $1000.00 at booking and 2nd $1000.00 due 4 months prior to the event. (Deposit credited from the event balance due.)
20% gratuity added to buffet, cake, beer, soda and wines.
All prices guaranteed.