The Loft and Chapel provides beautifully landscaped outdoor grounds for your wedding. Our breathtaking outdoor gazebo a mid our acres of perfectly manicured grounds is the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding as well as a backdrop for capaturing once-in-a-lifetime photos. But don't worry if you decide to get married in the winter. The Loft and Chapel offers a wonderful hall for all of your guest to enjoy your ceremony and reception on your special day while staying warm and toasty! Please feel free to take a look at one of the many tours on our website as you choose the Loft and Chapel as a perfect venue for you.
Services we offer at our facility:
- DJ Music
- Wedding Cakes
- Photo Booths
- Unity Candels
- Center Piece Rentals
- Decorating Services
- Venue Lighting Effects
Book us for any of the following events!
- Groups of 75-300
- Wedding Receptions
- Business Meetings
- Holiday Parties
- Or any Special Occasion
Price ListPrice list for Saturday nights April through October.
Substantial discounts for Saturday nights mid-November through march (see Loft for details). Click here for Friday evening discounts. (Also includes Saturday afternoons and Sundays.)
- 140 people minimum for a buffet in the large halls
- 75 people minimum for a buffet in the small hall
- Other services optional
- Halls: Large Hall - $400.00 includes tables, chairs, linen, set up and clean-up. Small Hall - $200.00
- Dinner Buffet: $20.50 per person with Classic (plastic) plate, linen tablecloth and silverware. $23.50 per person with China plate, linen tablecloth, wine glassware, water goblet and silverware (linen napkin $0.75 per person extra, china cake plate $0.75 per person extra).
- Kids 1-5, no charge
- Kids 6-9, half-price
- Kids 10, and up regular price
- Ceremony: $495.00 includes minister, music and candles. (Ceremony $445.00 when combine with buffet/reception). Rehearsal with minister day prior, $150.00.
- D.J. Music with light show: $795.00 up to 6 hours or until 1 a.m. (dinner music provided no extra charge).
- Cake Cutting: $75.00 includes plates, napkins, forks (if cake purchased from the Loft, cutting is included).
- Wedding Cakes: $3.95 per person (decorated, tiered cake on pedestal with fountain) includes cake cutting, plates, forks, and napkins.
- Photography: Sample package: 200-210 4 x 6 prints $1195.00. Includes pictures before and during the ceremony, posed pictures following, pictures outdoors and pictures during all wedding events. (Smaller and lager packages available.)
- Photo Booth: Includes two hours unlimited use, two prints one for your guest and one for you, props and a host to help, $450.00.
- Bartender: $15.00/hour
- Beer: House, Coors, Miller and Budweiser products. $235.00 per half, $140.00 per quarter. (Ask about additional beer product choices.)
- Soda: $2.25 per person, unlimited soda for the evening.
- Italian Sparkling Spumante: $19.00 per bottle, includes plastic hollow stemmed glass at each place setting. (With china, glassware included.)
- Wines: White Zinfandel, Merlot, and Chardonnay, $19.00 per liter carafe. (With glassware same as above.)
- Decorating: Check with the Loft for more details.
- Deposit Requirement: $1000.00 at booking and 2nd $1000.00 due 4 months prior to the event. (Deposit credited from the event balance due.)
All prices guaranteed.